Subscription & Refund Policy
- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- [oxygen data=’bloginfo’ show=’name’] may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- [oxygen data=’bloginfo’ show=’name’] may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that [oxygen data=’bloginfo’ show=’name’] provides notice at least thirty (30) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user “dashboard” page, accessible after logging in to the [oxygen data=’bloginfo’ show=’name’] Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish, cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
- Subscription fees are refundable on a case by case basis, please open a ticket if you require assistance in this regard.